The bills are coming in and I did a tally of our Fort Myers vacation costs. The trip departed Tuesday Dec 18 morning and came back to Toronto Sunday Dec 23.
- West Jet flights: $417.41 per person for a total of $1252.23 CAD
- Avis Car Rental: $259.75 USD or $362.43 CAD
- Sanibel Bridge Toll: $6 USD or $7.96 CAD
- Pointe Estero Beach Resort – $563.88 USD or $752.10 CAD
- Sundial Beach Resort and Spa – $629.37 USD or $834.54 CAD
- Per VISA bill: $643.12 USD or $852.77 CAD
The grand total is $4062.03 CAD. Over the 6 days that we were there it works out to $677 CAD, plus minus a few dollars depending on the exact exchange rate I made the payment .
Does that seem like a lot? How much does your family spend per trip?